There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin App

The pictures may not be the best of quality, as they were taken from the iPad, and then sent.
The My Penguin app is simply awesome! It's got a ton of cool features and I enjoy playing it every day! It is fantastic that it is free, and it tops Puffle Launch by far. I LOVE the mobile exclusive items, as it makes you feel special.
The games so far are pretty good. The only bad thing is there aren't as many games as possible, but as like all app, there will be many more updates so hopefully there will be the last Puffle Rescue level, and maybe astro barrier and Thin Ice!?! I just can't wait.

The new sushi game is excellent, especially because of the fact you win a large amount of coins and RARE items! I love the fact you can change your outfit anywhere, and hopefully soon, we will be able to change our igloos as well! Thanks Club Penguin for this EPIC app - I love playing it :D

In other news, I am quite busy so posting will not be as usual, but other than that, WADDLE ON :D or tap on, if you're reading this from the iPad ;) Now I can also post from my iPod, so it's much more convenient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!