There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo006 A Small Exclusive

Here's how the Coffee Shop's gonna look like next week. The Grand-Opening Sign is up, and the Coffee Shop may be redesigned like the Library. Doesn't the coffee shop look so dull? It needs to be upgraded ~ in fact all of the rooms do! The Smoothie Smash game is going to be AWESOME! You can copy this picture, just don't try and get rid of the watermark.
Here's how the Town looks now. If you've seen the Club Penguin videos, you'll know how the Smoothie Smash game will look like. Plus, in my predictions ~ I predicted something wrong, so I searched the island and found the tree right by the coffee shop! I think I'll take that when Rockhopper leaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!