There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mystery Part 1 - My Stories And Adventures

It was a dark stormy night in Club Penguin. I was waddling through the caves then I stopped. I looked at the Puffle Rescue desk. Nobody was there. I found the newspaper. I read it.
I was wearing my faviourite Halloween costume. Suddenly, the lights flashed off. Something was wrong...
I waddled through the cave to see a shovel. What was it for?
As still as a stone, I quickly slipped away. It seemed much brighter in the next room because there was so much gold gleaming in my eyes! I saw a ladder and rushed to climb to it. I could smell pizza...
I rushed to the Pizza Parlor. To my surprise, I found it locked. Hmm, I thought. I turned around and waddled on to the town. It was dark now. Everybody was asleep. I opened the coffee shop door...
It was open! I quickly waddled up the stairs. I removed a book from the shelf. A large door opened.
 I waddled through it and scanned the computer.

I asked a simple question...

The voice replied no. The lights went out.


This was a mystery. A strange mystery indeed. I needed to find out who was messing around.
I tried to get out of the lair. It was locked. Pitch Black.

I closed my eyes.


I could feel the boiler.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!