There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

New Party Stamp BUG

A new party stamp has arrived! Check it out in your stampbook! Its called Trick-Or-Treat! BUT There is a bug its background is green meaning that is an easy stamp! It should be yellow as it is with the others and when you earn it it shows yellow! BUG!

I have yet to earn this stamp as it is really hard! Most of the igloos aren't actually Trick-Or-Treat igloos!
I just got the stamp and take a look:
See what I mean? Anyway, thanks to all penguins on Zipline who helped me get this stamp! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!