There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Halloween Field-Op

The Field-Op is something you should've done first (since, well, the EPF'S the only reason why this mansion is here. Or rather Gary if we're assigning blame, who's given away some top secret information to Herbert, and we can't tell him because he's not really there.) Ok ~ here's my mission. I have 5 minutes before I'm due on stage at the night of the living sled. Can you believe it, I got the part! But Gary's calling, and I only have 5 minutes. Will I make it? To the EPF Command Room...
 ...Ok, for those of you penguins who need to do the Field-Op quick (like me) then here's what you gotta do. Search the mansion, and shut a source down. Could you do that in 5 minutes?
 ...Ok, I got a little sidetracked and I've got a minute left. Let's hope this field-op is easy. As you can see, I'm going to be a fish in the performance. Oh wait ~ no I'm a ghost with a tail. Really, Gary? Who's idea was it to create ghosts with tails? Penguins don't have tails, so their ghosts certainly shouldn't! I look like a fish.
 Eh, who cares. Here it is, right next to that creepy looking guy. Wait, if you haven't completed the mansion. You're going to need to go back a few posts to the guide :) That'll help you alot!
 ...And thank you. That was the easiest field-op I've ever done! It took me 10 seconds altogether and it only tested my memory a tiny weeny bit. Sorry, Gary. I haven't got time to read what you say. *Clicks ok and pulls all the wires out* Phew! Great work :) I've killed all the ghosts and saved Halloween ;) Now I can get back to my job at the Stage. That's how to do a Field-Op in less than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!