There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Ready To Party!

Since Club Penguin stated in the Club Penguin Times that their annual anniversary party would start tomorrow, I've grabbed my party outfit! My Club Penguin hat represents CP, as does my Club Penguin Shirt :) The squid shows the creatures around Club Penguin, like puffles, fishes, ghosts and any other thing you may find on the island. The aqua boots represent the style of penguins ~ the catalogs and the fashion. The lantern is to help me find my way around in the dark storm...
 ...My pin shows of my first ever anniversary party and the lovely cake that arrives each year. My background is one that every player recieves and represents the new penguins joining the island. I wonder how the brand new redecorated Coffee Shop and Club Penguin Times Office will look like. There's going to be a new yearbook so get your glasses on ;) As you can see on the picture of my playercard ~ penguin's expressions are really dull and I can't wait to have new ones like in the Beta Test Server :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!