There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Field-Op ~ Where is it?

I'm very puzzled! Shouldn't Gary of spoken to me about a new field-op? Surely today is when the field-op comes, right? Well then, where is it? My spy phone shows no indication of anything! How can I fix this?
I've waddled to the Command Room yet Gary says nothing! I wonder why this has happened ~ it always happens and I never get the Field-Op on a Thursday. Time for some investigations...
Done! To fix this bug, simply log off Club Penguin and log back on again :) Now Gary needs my help! There are strange ghosts around the island ~ some are good (Gary's Uncle and the penguins who've transformed) and some are bad (the ghosts that the ghost hunters are catching!) Hmm, we'll have to hunt down all the bad ghosts before anything can return to normal...
 ...Oooh look! This technology is affected ~ you can see a time trekker through it :)
System Alert! You've gotta repair the system ~ with a bot and you've only got five sets of commands. I can do this in one set :) But it's better to be careful, quality not quantity.
 ...Now, pretend that you are the bot. So straight would mean forwards and the left and right would mean left and right. But you have to pretend you are facing whatever way the bot is facing ;)
 Once you've done that, Gary will tell you that everything will *hopefully* go back to normal in 6 days. Yes, you can guarantee it will, we have to finish the party in time for Herbert's blackout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!