There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

That Wonderful View :)

I don't like Halloween ~ it isn't friendly or kind and you will often find yourself getting scared. I've entered my igloo into the contest (just for fun as I have hardly any likes) and now I've changed it to a lovely beach where I can sit down with my koi fish and watch the stars glow while it lasts. Herbert is going to attempt to destory Club Penguin, so there will be a big battle but I don't want to fight ~ lets be friends with Herbert. I've dressed myself in a warm green turtleneck, with a scarf and a hat to keep warm when the blackout starts. It will be hard to see, so I've got my lantern and I've stocked up on lightbulbs. Since there will be no sun, it will be very cold and there will be many adventures to find. Here at my beach, you don't have to worry about anything. No haunted igloos, no scary ghosts, just nice friendly puffles. Just sit back and relax...
There's no horrible storm here ~ it's just like the sky at the Ultimate Jam ~ pretty and twinkly. Can you count all the stars? This is the perfect way to relax and get away from the horrific halloween party, and you're invited to come in! Grab a dragon fruit from the tree, sit on the swing, splash in the waves and look at that wonderful view...

2 comments:

  1. Echo, The only way to make friends with Herbert is to hypnotize him... Hey let's tell G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Echo!
    Yeah! When we were playing on Club Penguin you showed me that igloo!
    -Cliky Minty

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!