There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

A Note From Echo006

...Fellow penguins, if you can hear me, please help! I'm stuck in the future and I have no idea how to get back. Shadow Ninjas and Rainbow Puffles are EVERYWHERE :) Help me, quick before it is too late. The Mysterious Ninja is getting closer and I have no idea what to do. I wish I was at the Medieval Party, please help me. Ask Gary for help so he can get me back into the future. Thanks buddies :) I won't be able to post in the past since there is rubbish connection! I've left this note on my blog, come looking for me! I am in the year 2008 and I'm stuck here. Ask Gary to help me post about the new updates coming to Club Penguin. If anybody can find me, I'll give you a Coin Code. But it might be impossible... HELP! He's heading towards me----
~Echo006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!