There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

EXCLUSIVE Medieval Party Map Sneak Peek

medieval-map-blank.jpg
Below is a little bit of information about the map...



The Medieval Festival is almost taking the island ... It starts next week!

Our team is sweating pens to decorate the rooms and I think it will be an epic adventure. So I thought I'd post some tips about the party. It's like playing a treasure hunt, but with pictures. :)

During this week, I'll tell a story to medieval penguins. Take a look at the map and come back down here on the blog from time to time to see more clues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!