There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Igloos

I've been searching for some more awesome Featured Igloos and I've found these three incredible igloo decorations! This igloo is perfect for puffles and lovely to relax. Well done, Eurynome...
Eurynome.jpg
...This igloo is very creative! The puffles can enjoy themselves as well as the giraffe, zebra and hippo! Look at those lovely green decorations. Perfect for Earth Day!
Wubbel1.jpg
Rothopper's igloo is full of fantastic and creative things! Play Card-Jitsu, explore dinosaur bones in the puffle play area and don't forget to warm up by the fire!
Rothopper1.jpg
...These igloos are the best I've ever seen! I wish I had a talent for igloo decorating :) Waddle on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!