There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Reviewed By You: Rockhopper's Quest

This is a message from Happy77:

Greetings! 

In our last Reviewed By You post, we asked what your message would be to the kids we support through Coins for Change. I liked Wysteria03's comment: 

Hi, I'm soo happy we raised enough coins to donate $2 million to various charities! This is my message... I'm soo happy we could help you. I'm also glad that me, my friends and penguins from around the world could help people like you to have safe places to rest, live and learn. The best Christmas present I had, was knowing that my coins would make someone else happy, that, I feel, was the best present of all! Giving IS better than receiving! We can change the lives of others by our actions, and Coins for Change is a way to do it. 

Thanks for your nice comments, everyone! 

blog_120224.jpg
In other news... As many of you know, Rockhopper's Quest is happening right now! So I'd like to know... What is your favorite part of the Quest so far? 

Stay tuned for another Reviewed By You coming soon! I'll feature one of your comments next time and you'll even receive a coin bonus of 10,000 on your account if your comment is featured!

Waddle On! :) 

-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!