There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mysterious Ninja Part 2 - My Stories and Adventures

Previously, on my latest story I was being followed by a mysterious ninja and all the colours of the rooms were changed! A big whole was being dug up from the Plaza and this Ninja was getting away with it! Not so fast! I was waddling away as quick as possible. Check out what happened and read on:
I rushed as far as I could over to the end of the island. This penguin had to be crazy, I didn't know what he was doing at all! I took one look at the Beach and was shocked with horror. The island was tipping! This ninja obviously wanted to spoil Club Penguin. What on earth was he doing?
I turned my back and looked at him. He rushed up the Ski Hill, as far as he could go. I had cornered him at the edge of Club Penguin. If he went any further back, he would fall off and end up in the water. Suddenly, he vanished! What an escape! I couldn't believe my eyes...
 That Mysterious Ninja had escaped! I waddled down the hill as fast as I could and waddled to the beach. I could hear grunting noises behind me, but I kept going. I needed to stop this ninja and stopping would be no help. Little did I know that the Ninja's plan was to tip the island so they could work on their latest project, digging up the Plaza!
As soon as I found myself at the Beach, I was shocked. The mountains of crates and anvils had just sunk the island! There were thousands of anvils and it would take six days to clear it up! There were thousands of things I needed to do, but which should I do first?
 I entered the dark cave wearing only a life jacket and a wig. The mysterious ninja was not following me, yet I knew where he was. The Plaza. What else would he be doing? Hadn't he caused enough trouble already?
 Wow! The maze went on forever! Through tunnels and around bends, rocks and fishes and flowers! There was so much to see! I waddled up and there I saw the finish line! But, to my surprise, I had to go all the way around the maze to get there. Those blue puffer fish really creep me out!
 There were so many tropical fish all over the maze! The rocks glistened and more pathways opened up. Which way should I take? This way or that way? I could be sure that I was going to be here forever, but I wasn't going to stop until I made it.
 Down I went past two giant rocks and a few more fish. The Mysterious Ninja was following me, but staying out of sight. I could hear more grunting noises and clicks here and there. Clicks that sounded like Kluzty and grunts that sounded like Herbert...
 Back to the start I went. I had gone around in a big circle just to find the start again. What a waste of time! But I didn't know that there was still more to come! Grunting noises got louder and something appeared in the corner of my eye. Something very scary, but not to be worried about.
 Finally, after miles of searching, I came to a statue of a penguin. This statue seemed familiar, shaped like a penguin I knew. Something spooky, very spooky. I shivered and kept on going, this time going up.
 Ruins of stones and anchors sat beneath me. I don't know why, but they reminded me of pizza. In fact, I hadn't eaten for hours! I was starving for a pizza, but with my determination, I carried on going through the maze.
 After long hours of going the wrong way, getting stuck in dead ends and observing the waters, I found the Finish Line! I crossed it and a whole new world opened up upon me...
 It was absolutely amazing! The sights there were at this room was incredible! Even dark wholes, which seemed to be where the clicks were coming from. Then I noticed it! Kluzty and Herbert were somewhere around. But a funny feeling told me that the Mysterious Ninja had something to do with it...
 I was so hungry, that as soon as I left the Mysterious Deep I rushed to the dock where a feast lay. It took me a few seconds before I ate everything up. I needed more food to keep me going, but the Ninja was still working. Should I choose food or the Ninja? I chose food...
The ninja had got away, but things seemed alright. The island wasn't tipped anymore! The ninja would probably of been done by now, so I was heading over to take a look when I noticed noises coming from inside the Gift Shop. I opened the door and was dazzled with exciment! Time to have my hair done...
Strange things were still happening. The noises got louder and louder so I waddled out of the room and followed them. Something was very strange over at the Cove. There was one very strange thing, the cove was still tipped...
As strange as it seemed, I kept following the noises. I seemed to go back around the island until I came to the Ice Rink. I found a hiding spot close to the entrance and waited. A strange figure appeared on the rink wearing some roller-skates. I looked at his face and was struck with shock...
 To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!