There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Igloos - February 20

This is a message from Happy77:

Greetings!

Check out some of the brilliant igloos you found this week! We love seeing all the different creative ways you decorate your homes. 

Rocky3818 said: "I LOVE my friend's igloo Iceboy3818 igloo! Its SO cool! It is Rockhopper Island, complete with a cream soda sea, The Migrator, a bunch of beautiful Palm Trees, Treasure EVERYWHERE, a "Mermaid Cove", and the best ROCKHOPPER! Oh I almost forgot, it even has special island music playing! You guys should really check it out! Waddle On!"

Iceboy3818.jpgBricko3 said: "Hey Happy77! Check out Dsi Lover's Igloo! It's a really "sweet" because it's made of CANDY!!!! There's even Gumdrop Trees and Jujubes!"

How did you know I would like this igloo, Bricko3? ;)

Dsi Lover.jpgFennec24 said: "I love my friend Icy0248 igloo. IT'S COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AWESOME!!! He changes it every time there's an update to look like what the update's about, but now he has a snow jitsu dojo and garden. It's seriously cool!! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT AND CONSIDER UPLOADING IT!!"
Consider it uploaded! :)

Icy0248.jpgDoes your friend have a sweet igloo that you think is worth sharing on the blog? Post their penguin name and why you like it in the comments. We'll feature 3 new igloos again soon! 

Waddle On! :)

-Club Penguin Team

I reccomend ALL my friends igloos as they are ever so creative. Who's igloo is YOUR favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Echo006,
    Just wondering if you would like for me to make a banner for your site! I already know what to do!
    Penguiin23

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!