There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo006's Igloos

This is my favorite igloo of all time, my garden igloo. All the plants and flowers look so beautiful with the contrast of colours. The puffles have lots of room to play inside the igloo while the garden grows ever so tall. From tomatoes, watermelons, flowers, rocks, trees, a koi fish and more, this igloo has to be the best ever igloo I have lived in.
...I have many more igloos to show you that are very beautiful indeed. I can't believe how many igloos I have lived in, in the past! Check out this Cozy Cottage Igloo with a bunch of awesome plants. There's still loads more epic igloos below...













Wow, I have had alot of igloos! I LOVE all of my igloos and I am now moving into a Shipwreck Igloo! More igloo pictures will be posted as I make them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!