There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Secrets of The Wilderness ~ Meeting The Enemy

Standing behind us, was a large broad penguin. He had wavy hair, a blue hoodie and green checkered shoes. He was wearing simple casual clothes, as well as a star necklace. Surely he wasn't our enemy who had been hacking into the EPF.
"Who are you?" said Polo Field, standing up tall.
"I'm Eric Panther Feather." said the penguin, showing us a computer screen.
"Hey, isn't that all the EPF's codes?" asked Cliky Minty.
"Why yes! But I don't really want to, actually. I've been paid to do this. You could call me a computer tech wizard! Out here in the wilderness, I expected nobody to find me, but I guess you must be EPF agents.""Well, actually, we're not!" I said, figuring out the initials of his name.
"Good! Because it's time for me to go now!" he said.
"No, Eric. Stop, " I replied, "Who are you working for?" I imagined the figure in my head.
"Nobody! That was just nothing. You didn't see anything, did you?" he said, waving his arms. Quickly, he pulled out a memory stick and I knew that all of the EPF's data was on it.
"Who are you working for?" asked Bubsey Good, getting impatient.
"We don't want to hurt you!" added Perapin.
"Look little penguins. If you would just leave me alone, and I'll tell you when I'm ready!" he told us. Without thinking, I gathered the group up and we walked back through the jungle. Polo Field laughed.
"What a fool!" he said, "He's never going to pull it off!"
"I think he already has." Cliky Minty exclaimed.
"Yes. I've worked out the initials of his name - EPF." I said.
"Then what was he doing getting all those files? He said he was working for someone, right?" Bubsey asked.
"I don't know. Let's follow him." Consequently, we were led down deeper and darker into the wilderness, further than we had ever been before. What could be down here? There were lots of secrets that we didn't know, but it would soon all become clear...

2 comments:

  1. Herb... WHO ELSE? Gotta be Klutzy in a robot suit created by Herb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you put up my funny pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!