There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Secrets of The Wilderness ~ The Dark Dark Cave

After what seemed like hours of walking through the endless wilderness, we ended up following Eric into a large cave. Inside, it was pitch black until eventually, Eric switched on a light. He wasn't aware of our presence. The team shuffled inside, waiting for Eric to do something. We hid behind some huge equipment. Eric sat there, in silence. He did nothing. All of a sudden, the power went off and we were left in the pitch black. Suddenly, without warning, the lights came back on and Eric had disappeared. Then they were switched off again, and no longer were they working. Perapin whispered something, but I couldn't hear him over the thoughts whirring inside my mind.
Without warning, a big TV moniter switched itself on and a recording started.
"So you thought you could follow me and find out where I was going?" a voice said on the screen. "Well, you couldn't and now you're trapped in one of my caves! Don't even think about trying to escape, and even if you do, it's guarded all around and cameras are constantly watching you." The monitor switched off and we all sat alone, waiting for help. But it didn't come. How could this be? Bubsey Good exclaimed,
"Don't worry, buddies! I can get us out of here."
"It's no use." Polo Field replied. It was true. We had no chance of getting out. Somehow, we had found Eric in the middle of nowhere, and then we had followed him into a cave. It just didn't make sense!
"You know what I think?" I said, quickly.
"What?" gasped Perapin.
"I've got a plan!" I replied.

2 comments:

  1. And Polo's plan was going to be unfollowing Penguins on twitter! :P

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!