There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Daffodaily's Spring Featured Fashions

Hiya!

Spring is here, everybody - and it’s also the theme, as chosen by YOU! It’s my favourite season by far.  The bees are buzzing, the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming (especially Daffodils- they’re the best!). Now I’m inspired to mix my outfit up a bit, so this Featured Fashions also stars yours truly - I hope you don’t mind!
                             
I don’t change my outfit much, but since I’ve been doing Featured Fashions, I’ve seen so many amazing wardrobe choices that I’m ready to change mine too. Thank you so much guys! How do I look?
Daisy317 was nominated by Elodie2003, and you can totally see why! She’s ready to go out and snap some pictures with her Digital Camera, and that rainbow hair is so eye-catching. Brill!
                                
How could it be spring without an outfit like Green N Cool’s? He’s taking his Elite Puffle out to water the plants – and it looks like he’s been helping with the Card-Jitsu Snow beta too. Rock that hat!
                                
Harah09’s outfit is perfect for spring – light fabrics, sky blue colours, and a bow to match her makeup! This girl knows how to work with colour. Love it!
                                
That’s it from me this week! I’d love to know what you think of these outfits, so post a comment below. You’re brill at choosing themes, so keep those ideas coming too. Byeee!

Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!