There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Step 3 ~ Recovering from the Shock!

...I sat up in a nice, warm comfortable bed. I was feeling a little bit rough, but I managed to stop thinking about what had happened. To the side of me, were two small objects. I opened one of the objects, revealing a red flashing light. I wondered if I should press it...
 No, it couldn't be! I was certainly seeing things. Was I seeing into the future? I couldn't stop myself and images kept on flashing through my mind! Is that me, behind Sensei...
 ...I was sure that this was just a dream. I tried remembering that beautiful thing, but the images kept on coming! Everybody was scared, on three different coloured platforms, WHAT?
 ...Puffles were arriving from everywhere! Wait, this can't be, I was inside a monster just a few minutes ago. Was I going mad? When all of a sudden, I awoke from the terrible nightmares and saw the beautiful object in front of me. I certainly wasn't dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!