There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Step 2 Travelling Across The Ocean ~ My Stories and Adventures

...At the moment, I'm stuck inside a giant monster! I don't know how long it has been, but I have all the things I need to improve Shipwreck Island ~ but how am I meant to get there? It is actually quite big inside here, there are lots of resources and even a load of puffles who are very scared. There's lots of goo about, and it is very bright. I hope that soon I will slip down the giant tongue and out into the water...
...It was hard getting to sleep, but I managed to. I had a lovely dream ~ it was about myself and all these puffles travelling on a luxury ship with my favorite items on. It was a lovely sunny day, we would soon arrive at Shipwreck Island and have a feast! Then I awoke with a shiver, thinking of how lovely it would be to get out of here.
...As the day slowly passed, I shivered as one by one each puffle slipped out of the giant monster's tongue. I knew they wouldn't make it: the water was far too cold but I hoped that they would find safety soon. I didn't bother climbing out of the huge mouth, the mouth had started to feel comfortable and I didn't want to freeze more. I remember the island of Club Penguin how lovely it used to be, until the war came along. Still, I would defintly rather be inside a mouth than in a war. What would the superheroes be doing right now?
...I often felt sick inside this horrible mouth. The goo was crawling up around the teeth, over the slippery tongue and down into the stomach. I was ever so lonely when the puffles left, I had nothing to do, nobody to talk to, just myself. I thought about giving up ~ but I didn't want to. I could feel the monster swaying in the sea, I slowly headed for the mouth to see where we were, I opened the mouth and I saw something so beautiful, I fainted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!