There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

978th Post ~ Reviewed By You: Summer Activities

Greetings! 

Thanks for sharing with us who you think is a hero! It was hard to choose just one to feature, but we really enjoyed Boorex's comment. Check it out:

"A hero to me is my older sister! She makes me laugh when I'm sad. She helps me with my homework when it gets tough. She also gives great advice. The thing is, a hero doesn't have to have a power, they just have to be a person you can look up to or trust! Waddle on cp!"


We totally agree, Boorex! :)
1750_lrg.jpg

For many of you, school is out for the summer! We'd love to know what your favorite summer activity is and why. Let us know in the comments below. 

I'll randomly pick one of your comments to feature next time and the lucky penguin will receive 10,000 coins on their account. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!