There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Music Jam Season ~ Penguin Band Boogie

Over at DJ3K, I love to mix different tunes :D At the Dance Contest, I show off my moves with my Disco Diva, purple puffle. I really like the funky music that plays at the Dance Contest, so I looked for a tune from it and I found one! The Penguin Band Boogie is sure to be one of my favorites...
Tune Of The Day 7: Penguin Band Boogie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!