There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Music Jam Season ~ Medival Party

Since yestarday I posted some Earth Day Music, the next event coming up soon is the Medival Party so I found some quest music from last years party. I hope that this year there will be more epic music. I think this music sounds a bit adventourous, I remember the Adventure Party so I'll post some music about that too. I was one of the first to discover the rare blue crab, and then I told Saraapril about it and she spread the word (because I couldn't post it as I didn't have a blog yet) and I made this photo with all the pins and crabs and different adventures I found. I put all the photos together like with the puzzle peices yestarday and it looked fabulous! This was again, one of my favorite parties. Click to enlarge and then listen to the Quest Music...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!