There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Music Jam Season ~ Day 3

This Music Jam Season is going to blow your mind away, listen to this awesome tune and you'll be totally freaked out! This is one of my favorites, you might of heard it somewhere on Club Penguin recently. If anybody can guess what the name of this tune is called, they will win a Coin Code Prize (I still have lots left to give away) But if the right answer isn't guessed, then the Coin Code is mine to keep! I really think this is some AWESOME music!

1 comment:

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!