There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

FREE Gift Day 25 - Gingerbread Cookie Costume

Merry Christmas! Today is the last day of our 12 FREE Gifts. Time to open up the calender...
Its a Gingerbread Cookie Costume! I love the green buttons, the white icing and the brown scarf. I bet it would be so tasty...
Click yes and you will receive your last FREE Gift of the year.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Time to open some more presents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!