There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Activation Page Updated

Club Penguin have updated their Activation Page. Look at the new layout.
  • Enter your penguin account name and password below.
  • Don't have a penguin account? Create one before activating your membership.
  • Enter the activation code found on your Membership Card or Gift Certificate
Thanks Saraapril for telling me about this. But. when I zoomed back to the usual, I got this bug!
BUG! I am happy to see that Club Penguin have updated layouts but the flying penguin shouldn't be behind the text!

1 comment:

  1. I will re-add you to my blogroll at January 1 on it's grand re-opening, stay tuned friend and great work, I must say this is one helpful blog :)

    Thanks!
    ~Perapin :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!