There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Iceberg Tree EXCLUSIVE

Many penguins know, that if you get enough penguins on the Iceberg that they tree will grow to full size. Here are the positions the tree will be in when certain amount of penguins are in the room:
Have you got the tree as big as it can be? Keep trying, remember to go on big servers.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Echo006,
    I made my own talk show named ''Night With Miki5258'', my first guest was Saraapril. I am asking you, would you like to be my 2nd guest. I will make new episode every month. If you want to be my guest, episode premiere would be on 8th January. We will talk about Club Penguin, I will ask you some questions and I will tell some jokes, but you can tell me jokes, too. I hope you will be my guest!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!