There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Newest Puffle ~ Crazy

Over the past few months, I have been saving up many different unlockable codes so I can unlock many different items. From 7 day memberships to coin codes, I have a wide variety of magazine items and puffle wigs! Since it was Earth Day, I decided I needed a new puffle - Crazy. Well, Crazy had ran away before (when I was very young and didn't know how to look after puffles) so I got him back! I gave him a nice new hair cut to celebrate Earth Day! Green, green and green. Sadly, to make room for another puffle I had to send PJ to a new owner. I still visit him though! PJ just didn't really like my igloo...

...So that's my new puffle, Crazy! He looks a bit crazy, doesn't he? Plus, I'll be getting three more hats later on bringing my unlocked hats to a total of 9! Therefore 3 puffles will have normal hats until I can find something for them :) So far I have red wig, yellow wig, black wig, green wig, frankenpuffle hat and the pharoh hat! Soon I will make room for three new puffles (possibly the same name as the current ones - I'll just swap them, because I honestly cannot look after more than 12) with hats like the sleeping hat, disco hat and the viking hat! Stay tuned for more puffle hats on my blog ;)

1 comment:

  1. Guys, Echo just couldn't send PJ to anyone... PJ is now my puffle!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!