There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo006's Backyard Igloo

Recently, I've been into making igloos. I made the Cozy Cottage igloo (which has been reviewed) and before that, I came up with the idea of a Big Screen TV Igloo which also inspired other penguins to make their own like Zowey30000 and Penguiin23. I was thinking, and I decided that I should make another igloo. I wanted an igloo that was unlike any seen before. I didn't want an igloo which penguins had already made - I wanted something different! So, I started to work on my backyard igloo. In case you didn't know, I've collected A LOT of plants in the 5 years I've been playing Club Penguin. I wanted to include almost every variety, and I knew that wouldn't be possible in an igloo, so I made a backyard igloo with a little window to make it feel like a backyard that you could walk straight back into the igloo.
I wish CP would do that: the ability to walk into one of your other igloos, just like that. Anyway, I wanted to be enviroment friendly, by adding forests and a big big patch of flowers, corn, trees, and vegetables. Then I added some other trees on the outside of the patch, put a long fence around it all and added two seating areas and a well. The animals are stray, but like to come in for food. Of course, you're not going to find Zebras and Hippos on a freezing island, but that doesn't matter! I added the path, which leads to the back gates which lead to the Snow Forts (check it out on the map)! I also made this backyard in memory of Rockhopper, because I don't see him too often now, so I added his three flowerplants which are forever changing from growing, to dieing. Also, I'm going to make a new page called "Echo006's Igloos" and it will have information like this of all the igloos I have made and their names too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!