There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Prehistoric Pin

...I have had great fun searching for the Prehistoric Pin on Club Penguin and I have found it! It's at the dock by the new bench, and the new trees! It seems to be some sort of hammer :)
...Hmm, I wonder how this got on the island and that prehistoric foot print which is currently at the forest. Let's hope things are back to normal by the 29th of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!