There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Updates

Hey guys! As you have seen lately this blog is already messed up, I mean not like really messed up but header...and stuff! So say goodbye to this theme because ill put another one, an EVEN better one that doesn't has any problems as I don't wanna dissappoint my friend Echo006 since he pays me LOL Also third party advertising is on this blog that with one innocent click can change everything so that's a point! See ya guys:D
-Penguiin23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!