There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1057 ~ Daffo's First Post

Wow, it's exciting to appear on the What's New blog! Thanks to Billybob for such a warm welcome, and to all of you guys for your kind comments.

So, this is my first post and I've got some amazing news to share with you... but before we get to that, I'd like to tell you a little about myself. My name is Daffodaily5, but some people just call me Daffo (it's quicker, I guess) and I'm from Club Penguin here in the UK (hence the raincoat).

Some of you guys have asked about my favourite things to do on Club Penguin; at the moment, decorating. I don't change my outfit much, but I'm always changing my igloo. At the moment it's a crazy disco jungle (I'm a bit of an outdoors-y type).
Daffodaily5_Igloo.jpg
Anyway, enough about me, let's get to my exciting news from the UK! With the Adventure Party coming August 23, we wanted to make some cool, fruity costumes and igloo items for you to collect (one of my favourites is the kiwi armchair)!

Watch out for special packs of innocent smoothies and fruit tubes for kids in shops across the UK - if you manage to collect all the items you'll get a fantastic pineapple igloo.
We can't wait to hear what you guys think about the new items so please post your comments below!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team


By Daffodaily5 on August 03 2012 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!