There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1037 ~ To The Olympics!

Time to take a break from the Club Penguin world and head off to London. Yup, I'm going to see the Olympics! I'll be away for three days. There won't be much to catch up on. I'm going to see a concert tonight, and tomorrow I'll see the Womens Artistic Gymnastics Teams Final. It's a once in a life time chance, and I've managed to make 23 funny pictures in about an hour. Go for gold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!