There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Part 3 ~ Finding a Home

I awoke and saw paradise. Just as my friend, Perapin, had once said ~ this was beautiful! I wandered about, seeing if there were any other penguins here. But no, all of this to myself and all of those puffles who escaped from the whale's mouth. I could easily recognise them.  I could catch fish from the sea, an endless supply of water, and watch the sunset every night. It was a fantastic tropical beach...
...But I knew that I had to move on. I couldn't live here forever, how ever beautiful it was. A few days later, after climbing tons of mountains with 20 puffles, I found myself walking around GOLD! It was just a wonderful sight and I grabbed as many peices as I could and stuffed my pockets with it...
...Then, after a while, I found what I was looking for. A den. It was only small, enough to shelter me and the other puffles. It would be perfect and with all the money I have, I could build for hours! So I started to set to work...
...Now I've built the perfect home, with a giraffe, zebra and a hippo but I still feel something is missing. I don't know where I am, or why I'm here. I must of lost my memory when I bumped my head sliding out of that whale's mouth. Or was it a monster? Didn't I have some visions? Wait, I'm losing control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!