There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Music Jam Season ~ Old Igloo Music

Yestarday, I was searching for music but I couldn't find anything that sounded good! But today, luck struck me as I found some old igloo music that sounds AWESOME! I would love for this tune to be played at my igloo, it's perfect for a party! I'm still searching for some Shadow Ninja things to put in my next story so I can start planning it. Here's the outfit that I'm wearing (But of course, it will be different colours). Click the link below to listen to the music!
Tune Of The Day 12: Old Igloo Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!