There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Feeding Puffles BUG!

My friend, Penguiin23, was having problems with feeding his puffles. I decided to find out if this was true and how he could get more food. I used my test penguin, and tried to buy some apples, cheese, and cake but when I clicked the buy button and yes nothing happened and no coins were used. However, I could buy cookies and bubble gum!
...Then I tried to buy some puffle furniture, which gave me a new membership picture which you can print out and colour in!
 ...Then I changed the page over, and I could buy, carrots, puffle-os and pizza! So therefore that means that the apples, cheese and cake are members food items only!
 ...When I closed the catalog, I was given this message...
Thanks Penguiin23 for telling me about this, now you know how to feed your puffles when you are a non-member! Remember to stock up on apples, cheese and cake when you ARE a member!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!