There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Mysterious Ninja Part 3 - My Stories and Adventures

This story is quite short, but all will be revealed :D I have been quite ill so I haven't had much time to plan it, so it isn't my best but it has a some scary suspense at the end! Make sure you have read Part 1 and Part 2 before reading!
A strange mysterious alien was making funny sounds at the Ice Rink. A mysterious ninja had changed all the colours of Club Penguin around. There was a giant whole being dug up at the Plaza. But all I could think about was food. I needed to tell the EPF about this so I headed to the Command Room...
Then I noticed something very unusual. There had been no other penguins on the island since this journey had begun, except the drillers digging at the Plaza. I wondered where they had all gone. I decided to climb up the mountains to find Sensei, not knowing that the EPF door was wide open where the Ninja could easily enter...
 All was silent except for the same strange sounds coming from the Ice Rink. I had changed my clothes to some funky fashion show items as it was going on right now. But still no sounds were made. Where had everyone gone? I entered the door of the Dojo Hideout and looked at the mysterious colours...
 It was amazing! The amulet looked very odd. Fire was the colour blue and water was the colour red. The Fire Dojo looked as if it was the Water Dojo but with the fire symbol! There Sensei was standing on his familiar cushion not saying a word. I tried to speak to him, but he would not listen.
 I waddled through to the Water Dojo, hoping somebody would be there, but no. Just a stream of red water falling down the waterfall. Sensei was there as well, I wondered how he was at two places at once. There was nobody to talk to and nobody to help me stop the Mysterious Ninja. But the strange thing was that in the Water Dojo, the bridge was not connected...
 Maybe another mascot could help me. I set off to look for Cadence, but she was not at the Dance Club. No matter where I looked, nobody was about except for that strange Green Puffle sitting on the speaker. I sat down and cried, even though I knew it wouldn't help. If only somebody was here to comfort me...
Then a wonderful thought struck me, Rockhopper! I rushed up to the Beacon and looked out of the telescope. He was coming! I couldn't believe my eyes! A penguin who was actually coming. But still there were no sounds to be made...
 Rockhopper's Ship looked an awful dark colour. The clouds were black and the sea was red. If only I had someone to comfort me! Then I noticed that there was nobody upon Rockhopper's Ship. Rockhopper was not there, not even Yarr. But how could the ship be sailing, if they weren't there?
I rushed down the steps of the Beacon and back out to the Beach, everything had changed ever so quickly! Rockhopper's ship had just docked, but there was something blocking me getting on. Without anyone knowing, as nobody was there, I jumped over and looked for Rockhopper...
...The whole ship was upgraded! It looked as if somebody certainly had been here, maybe the mysterious ninja. I felt a bit sea sick as the Migrator left the Beach. WHAT? The Migrator was just starting to leave Club Penguin at about top speed over the seas out into the deep. I had no idea of where I was going and how I was going to get back! We hadn't left the island yet, but I felt movement. Sounds kept on getting louder and louder and I started to get very frustrated. I reached for the anchor to and fell in...
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!