There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Unlocking Official Club Penguin Magazine Items

I just bought the first EVER issue of the Club Penguin Magazine and I have to say it is AWESOME! You can receive 1500 coins altogether by cracking clues and puzzles!
You also get a never before seen Official Club Penguin T-Shirt by using the code provided in the Magazine!
 And you will get an item of YOUR choice from the Treasure Book!
 I love this AWESOME T-Shirt! I want to thank Club Penguin for making this awesome magazine containing Comics, Giveaways, Exclusives and more...

8 comments:

  1. Where do you get the magazine from?
    (which shops)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the magazine ONLY sells in the UK

      Delete
    2. I couldn't find it in Tesco can you get it in WH Smith?

      Delete
  2. Yes, you should be able to get it in WHSmith unless it is already sold out, but that will be the third issue! The first issue is only available to order now, the fourth issue is out on May 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why dosen't that club penguin t-shrt code work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I have already used it :) I said that you must use the code from the magazine that you have bought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats the code the t-shirt club penguin???

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!