There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Searching for Bugs and Camera Pin

I'm still looking for clues around the island, there seems to be hardly any bugs around...
I turned my back and saw the Camera Pin! But still no bugs...
 Click yes to pick up your free Camera pin that you can wear on your playercard! No bugs here...
 Then I started to search for more bugs. But still none were to be found until...
...I looked in my Stampbook and found the Date was WRONG! How can Club Penguin possibly forget the date?
I knew there would be a bug somewhere. Time to hunt for more...

1 comment:

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!