There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Club Penguin Notebooks

Credeal has found some new Club Penguin Notebooks! Check out this cool one with Puffles playing about:
Rockhopper and Yarr near a Palm Tree!
 Cadence dancing at the Disco!
 Even a Herbert Notebook was made!
I love these awesome notebooks! Thanks Credeal for showing me these notebooks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Echo! I want to ask you some things. First is what part of England do you live. My uncle lives in Mountain Gardens or something. Just tell me a part like me. And... this is first time that I am an author on any blog, so can you tell me why I cant see all things like on my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!