There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Authour Applications

BIG NEWS! My other blog is now called Echo006 CP and will be taking Authour Applications! Just comment below telling me your name and answer these questions:

Name
E-Mail (required to send application form)
Why you want to be an Authour
How will you improve the blog

Remember - this blog has just begun on January 1st 2012 so is not very popular yet. I'm sure with all my authours you will do a really good job! If your form is really good, then you will be able to become an authour of the other blog! There will be a maximum of 10 authours allowed, so be quick! Click here to comment with your form. (Comments will NOT be published)

2 comments:

  1. echo, what things should i post on your blog. tell me list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so,I'd be some amazing author,i have experience and i'd make the site amazing,i need something better to do that GCSE revision anyway LOL
    -Waddle :P

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!