There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin IS LIVE!!!

HUGE news Penguins, the My Penguin app for iPad is now live on the Apple App Store. It's available for download here!!

My Penguin lets you connect with your Penguin account, style it with your items, earn coins by playing 5 minigames, and buy items from the catalog. It's completely connected to Club Penguin, so all your items and coins and are synced.
The app also has some awesome games to play including Pufflescape, Puffle Rescue, Puffle Roundup, and Ice Fishing... with more games on the way soon! These games are mobile versions of CP classics and you'll notice we added some new features and "touches" to make these games awesome on iPad.
Many of you have written in asking for My Penguin on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android. We hear you and we're working on it! We're also working on more languages including Spainish, French, German, and Portugese (Oi Brazil!!)
But the most exciting of all is that My Penguin is only the beginning for Club Penguin on mobile. Stay tuned to this space because we will have lots of news coming about future updates to My Penguin. We have a "world" of surprises lined up for this year!!
With news this exciting, we just have to celebrate and if there's one thing Penguin's know best, its how to party!! So this afternoon at 3 pm Penguin Standard Time, join me and the ENTIRE Club Penguin mobile team online for a special celebration for the launch of My Penguin. I've also been told that some of our favorite CP characters and mods will be on the Island to join the fun!! We'll be playing on lots of servers, so let's make this the biggest celebration in CP history!
WADDLE ON!!!
-Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!