There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Becoming The Hulk

Hello! You may be wondering where I disappeared to when the Marvel War started. I've been experimenting with many different liquids, potions, crystals, and any other objects I could find to extract a pure drinkable liquid! Yes, it took me the whole weekend but I've finished it and now I'm about to drink it. I don't know what it tastes of, and I don't know what it will do - but hopefully I should be transformed into...
...THE HULK! Wow! These powers are amazing! I'm so strong :) Now, time to fight those super villains and stop the terrible war!

1 comment:

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!