There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Just To Let You Know...

Here's this weeks news on Club Penguin! EPF Construction is still on, and it may still be on during the Puffle Party. The Puffle Hotel is almost built, and it will stay forever! There's going to be a lobby, a gym, a spa and the rooftop. Plus, there's a cloud room where we can get our rainbow puffles. So, there's going to be a lot going on next week - but something tells me it won't be like a normal puffle party. For a start, there's no coloured boxes around the island anymore and the only construction is the Puffle Hotel. A bit strange, but that's just it. Plus, if you haven't seen yet, find the post where I tell you how to get mascots and other penguins into your igloo!
Now, I'll be going on holiday very shortly and Penguiin23 (the awesome designer) will maybe post a few posts, but nothing major. I've reached 75,000 pageviews this month, and I'm very proud! Thanks all for reading my blog - I would have a party, however because of the different time zones between myself and across the world, it never really would work. Also, if you look at the scrolling text (above the sliders and under the header) you can click on the link to read my latest story so far! It will be updated every three days, when the next part of my story comes out, so you won't have to keep going back and forth reading the different parts. The story will also continue through until April as there are kind of big sections to it. March is the puffles, April is the EPF, and I might continue if all goes well. Everything is pretty calm, and there's nothing much going on this week. Maybe next time I'll give you a few Club Penguin blog addresses to visit! That's all for now!
~Echo006 (Future Rainbow Puffle Owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!