There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

My Penguin ~ October 2008-December 2008

October 2008 - My first Halloween party, my first anniversary party! I received a postcard from Club Penguin, telling me to come and visit the Town. When I got there, I was amazed! They'd decorated the whole town and the Coffee Shop. I can remember going into the Coffee Shop and finding the hat. I proudly put it on! The halloween party was also great - although there was nothing special apart from the Monster Maker, it was good fun :)
 November 2008 - The first time ninjas were real. What an amazement! I can remember digging all the snow with my own snow shovel. Me and my sister saw the Sensei dig too. However, when you clicked on him it showed him in a brown coat looking down and his name was known as ?????? Card-Jitsu was amazing! Although I didn't master it straight away, I loved trying to become a ninja.
 December 2008 - Donating coins for change. I didn't really have any coins at the time, but I still donated a few. There were no stamps to get for donating, so it didn't really bother me. I actually thought that the money we donated turned into real money, but no. It wasn't as simple as that! I can remember going down into Rockhopper's bedroom for the first time. That was amazing too :) 2008 was the best year of Club Penguin that I ever had. Even though it was very basic, it was still awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!