There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

The Bakery and Sleigh!

...Christmas surely isn't Christmas without...cookies! This year, we're planning to bake millions of cookies. Everyone is eating them, and with some special magic, everyone is turning into different things! Head over to the Snow Forts and enter the bakery. You'll go in as a penguin, but what will you come out as?
...Click in the corner of the room to find some extra presents - but they aren't free. You can see the coin total, and if the cookies are in stock. You'll find a door to the bakery ~ just head in there and start baking cookies for everyone to try :)
 ...All you have to do is simply walk on the ingredients it shows on the floor and then throw a snowball into the big machine. It will turn into the ingredient you are standing on! Then, when it tells you to, you must pull a smiley face or another emote. After this, you must stand at the end platform and wait for the cookies to come out ~ freshly baked and ready to serve with a dust of magic. Now time to ride Santa's sleigh...
...It's simple. Just press the buttons fly and land to fly and land :) Click on the big round red button to deliver presents into the chimneys below. I'm pretty sure that I don't have a chimney on my igloo, so I guess Santa won't be able to stop at my igloo! When you've completed all 15 presents, you will get a reward such as three different coloured lightbulbs to wear on your head. I'm very greatful, but how will I see my way around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!