There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Featured Fashions

Here's some of Daffodaily's Featured Fashions:
Hiya!

What comes before part B? Partaaay! Seeing as this is the last 2012 edition of Featured Fashions, I’d thought I’d give it an extra special theme: PARTY! I’ve been on the lookout for penguins dressed to impress and ready to see in the New Year with some glam!

First up, we have Juliet0223 who has been nominated by Lilly6879. Her outfit reminds me of a fairy godmother… plenty of sparkle!
                            
I came across Dara25 when I was waddling around the Island and I must say he looked super smooth! The white suit with Card Jitsu Amulet is so brill, I would never have thought of that!
                                 
Nothing says PARTY more than a Party Hat and Party Hat T-shirt combination! Thanks to Dunard for nominating Bobbhoy and their ace outfit!
                           
Emma Kerezsi’s outfit shone like a star to me! The pretty dress and fab accessories made me want to boogie on down to the Dance Club!
                            
Let me know what you think of these party penguins in the comments below. Don’t forget to nominate your super stylish friends too!

P.S. Happy New Year!
-Club Penguin Team

It's a shame I can't see the fourth image. We'll just have to go with what Daffodaily says about it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. Echo, to invert my image colors, I use a website called Converthub.com

    and I don't think I will need the mascots inverted, but thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!