There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

New Blog Sneak Peek!


This is a post by Happy77:

Greetings Penguins! 

Happy77 here. I wanted to let you know about a big update we're doing next week to the Club Penguin blog! 

Next week we'll be giving the blog a fresh new look, and upgrading our blog system to make it run faster and smoother. One of the big reasons I'm excited about it is that you'll be able to reply to comments from other players! 

Here's a sneak peek of what it will look like:
funStuffSneakPeek.jpgAs part of this update, we need to turn off comments. We expect to have the comments working again next week once the new blog system is up and running. As always, you can still contact us here if you need help with anything!

Thanks for your patience, and see you again on Thursday next week with the brand new Penguin Band music video!

Until then... Waddle On! ;)

-Club Penguin Team

------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm....I really wanted a new Community page redesign, but sorry but I don't like...we all have opinions RIGHT? I mean I like the tidy widgets and animations when you did that stuff...and obviously I also didn't like the new Toys page...and where are the widgets xP Well, at least let's hope and see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!