There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Echo006's Exclusive Links

If you remember, back one year ago, I started posting on this Club Penguin blog! I posted about things like the Fair but nobody ever read it. I posted about TOP SECRET links (they aren't top secret anymore) These links took you straight to Party Rooms on Club Penguin that had finished. It was awesome! I figured this with my brain from the login screens. If you click on the screen now ~ it will take you to a link with a number in it reading 100. That 100 means the room ID of whatever it is. So, by searching the internet to find out what the party room ID is (851) I added them together and what did I get? The tree forts! The link changes every time a new party arrives. It is wonderful! I've told very few people about this ~ but since my friend Perapin posted about it everything spread. He told Trainman1405 ~ so then people told others about it saying it was a glitch and silly rumours like that. Then it died down, leaving only Trainman1405 to post about them. If you look back on my Blog Archive ~ the first week of posting you will see a post about these links. That was before everyone knew about it. Then, everyone forgot so I stopped writing them...until now. I'll be testing these links and trying to find ways how non-members can get into member rooms ;) They may not be able to access all the features ~ but I'm sure they'll be able to play a fair game or two. Also, in Operation Hibernation ~ the cameras weren't real. I accessed that room but nobody ever spotted me. It was just a picture! Here's the link. Change the number to 851 for the volcano mouth room. No credit to anybody else. Not a hack, not a scam to get your penguin's password. The real club penguin site. http://play.clubpenguin.com/?rm=852#login/ That's just a bit of history ~ from last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!