There's a message in the snow from the past! Looks like Gary will be taking us back in time to the prehistoric era. Check out those fashions in the Clothes shop, and get excited because on January 22nd, backyards are coming to Club Penguin!To read the first few parts of "Secrets Of The Wilderness" click here!

Post 1074 ~ Field-Op #95

Who thought that there would be some construction going on around the island for the fruit party? I did, but then I realised that all of the stuff is in Rockhopper's Ship. You can see it through the telescope! Why not go have a look? Here it is ~ wait, Gary needs my help! To the command room...
 ...Gary says I need to go to someplace and get some power! Hmm, I wonder how I will do that. I think I will need some wires to connect the power through into the EPF Mainframe. But we don't have a wire shop.
 Here it is! Why don't we just throw snowballs for power like it says to? Always obey Gary before signs.
 Complete the wiring thingy. Then, Gary will tell you some strange stuff about a meteor. Are we time travelling? Or does that mean in time for when Herbert gets us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy that post? Give me your opinions, and answer my questions by commenting below! It's really simple :) Just type in what you would like to say, then choose a name and click publish!